31.3.08

Upon entering Barbershop Lounge for the first time, I am greeted with an aromatherapy of testosterone. BSL is not a salon that caters to both genders. This place reeks of masculinity and nothing like any barbershop I have ever visited before. Pool tables, plasma’s, are you kidding me? Taking care of “Number One” has never been this much fun. This will legitimize any alibi you may need for getting a haircut, shave and shoeshine.

Barbershop Lounge is a destination for the ultimate in grooming for every guy. In addition to traditional haircutting services offered by typical establishments, BSL offers hot lather shaves, fades and everything in between. Skin care, nail care, massage, I am looking better than ever and am convinced; no one will notice I'm practically bald.

After having an array of services, I feel like I died and woke up in metrosexual heaven. I am going back for more of what I got and then some. I left with a couple of products that smell really good, and work even better. I was told I needed some “Get Lucky”, you’re telling me.

Check back for monthly blog updates on services, events and grooming tips from the BSL pro’s.